I’m currently uploading the introductory video to a new Keeping the Piece Mini Series entitled Handgun Malfunction Clearance 101 to my YouTube channel. The mini series will include 6 videos in total including:
- Introduction to Malfunction Types (Basic 5)
- Failure to Feed – What is it, how to clear it, and how to prevent it.
- Failure to Fire – What is it, and how to clear it.
- Failure to Extract – What is it, and how to clear it.
- Failure to Eject – What is it, how to clear it, and some tips for preventing it.
- Double Feed – What is it, and how to clear it.
In the future, there will be a follow up series to this one entitled Handgun Malfunction Clearance 201 that will cover more complicated stoppages like squib, hang fire, and more.
If you are interested in this information, stay tuned and keep your eyes peeled for video links that will appear below.