- Concealed Carry Training
- Private Classes (Co-ed & Ladies Only)
- Public classes (Co-ed)
All of my classes have a minimum requirement of 8 paid participants and all seats must be pre-paid to reserve. To schedule a private class, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a date. You must send in payment of $85 x 8 people ($680) in order to reserve the date.
- YouTube (KeepingPiece2010 Channel)
- Colleene Answers Questions (video answers to your questions)
- Choosing a Handgun Series
- Teaching Kids About Guns Series
- Preparing the New Shooter Series
- Concealed Carry Tips Series
- Defensive Mindset 101 Series
- Handgun Malfunction Clearance 101 Series
- Gun Terminology for Dummies Series
- Lead Poisoning Prevention Tips Series
- What Gun Should I Buy Series
- Target Analysis
- Send in a picture of your target, or a video of you shooting and I will help you determine any shooter errors you might be making, and give you tips on how to fix them.
I am very interested in obtaining my concealed weapon certification. What classes do you have available and do you do private for this? Is the price $85 either way?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi there. My next class is January 9th. I’d love to have you come. I can do a private class for a minimum of 8 people. The price is the same per person either way. Check out my blog post on Concealed Carry Scheduled for January 9th. You’ll see lots of important details there. 🙂
Let me know if you think of any other questions. 🙂
Hi! I will be in Louisville next Thursday and I wanted to know if you do one
On one training? If so how much ? I am a new shooter with some practice.
Thanks for your help.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I got your message this afternoon and haven’t had the opportunity to call you back yet. I apologize. I had my baby waking up from nap, then cooked dinner, ate and ran out the door for Bible Study…so it’s been a whirlwind. Whew! I’ll call you tomorrow, if that’s okay.
Currently, I’m only offering Concealed Carry Training and publishing training videos to my YouTube channel. I stay home full time with my 2 year old daughter during the week.
If you are brand new to this whole thing, I’m happy to do some training with you here at the house on basics of safety, marksmanship, cleaning and care, and even some snap cap drills. I just can’t do any live fire here. If you think that would help you, we can discuss that on the phone.
Talk to you soon!
Hi Colleene, I have an old link for a shooting club that met in Paris. Is that no longer meeting? Thank you!