* Minimum = 8 Maximum = 16 students/class
* Private & Public Classes — you must gather a minimum of 8 people to schedule a class. Your class can be ladies only, or co-Ed, but not all male. You may keep your group private, or gather most of a group and allow it to be open to the public to complete the minimum requirement of 8 students.
* Lively presentation of materials — the only dull portion is the required video
*Comfortable and non-intimidating learning environment among peers — No such thing as a ‘dumb question’
* Classes conducted from 8am – 5:00 pm on Saturdays at my classroom, which is located at 5555 Rockwell Road in Winchester, KY.
* All persons present in the classroom must be eligible to apply for CCDW License in Kentucky
* Pre-Payment of $680 required for reservation of class date. This covers your first 8 people. Payment for any additional classmates may be made the day of class.
* This fee is non-refundable. If you need to reschedule, you must do so at least 7 days prior to class, because I have to make arrangements for being away from my family for the day. If one of your 8 people cancels, it will your responsibility to find a replacement, or you will forfeit their $85.
* Successful completion of this class qualifies for Kentucky Carry Concealed Deadly Weapons License
- Must score 11/20 on Live Fire test and 70% on Written Exam.
- Live Fire exams at Shooters Alley, located at 4115 Lexington Road in Paris
*Concealed Carry Cost of $85/person includes classroom instruction, range rental, target expense, textbook, and lunch.
*Please call Colleene at (859) 707-5527 to make arrangements for your private concealed carry class. Please talk to your list of classmates prior to calling, and have your calendar ready so we can reserve a date. Payment may be made by sending $680 (check or money order) to:
c/o Keeping the Piece
5555 Rockwell Road
Winchester, KY 40391